It is one of the most important days of your life, so of course you want to look good in person and in your photos! The best way to ensure you look great all day is hiring a professional hair and make-up team. I spoke with Sharon Becker of SB Beauty to
get all of her tips for wedding day beauty. Check out the video for the full discussion!
The video answers the questions:
- Newly engaged, what should you be doing now to prepare for your wedding day beauty?
- When should one hire their beauty team?
- Should you do a make-up or hair trial?
- What is touch-up time?
- What should be in your wedding day purse in case you need a touch-up or for other emergencies?
Here are 5 key takeaways:
- If you hire a professional photographer, you need professional make-up.
- The popular enhanced natural look is not easy to apply.
- Your skin is the largest organ in your body. Take care of it by getting enough sleep, water and facials if needed, and even consulting a holistic nutritionist to help with gut issues.
- Touch-up time can take the worry out of picture time.
- You should really look like yourself on your best day.
Sharon Becker of SB Beauty – New York City area wedding make-up and hair experts