• a license issued by the State of New York (can be NYC or another clerk's office) See my appointment release date chart to know when to get yours.
• a New York City registered marriage officiant or an appointment at a marriage bureau (AKA, City Hall)
• at least one witness, 18 years or older
• a permit (depending on location and size of event)
• and a photographer, of course!
Not sure where to start? Learn about getting married at NYC City Hall, Central Park, or the best portrait locations or where to have an intimate ceremony.