And now, for the grand finale of Susie and Philip’s New Orleans wedding weekend! I previously wrote about their engagement session and rehearsal dinner at one of my favorite New Orleans restaurants Galatoire’s. The wedding day began at Susie’s family home with all the girls, her mother and grandmother wearing floral robes from Etsy. Jack from Sapphire Events was onsite helping with all the details and flowers. Thanks Jack! Some of my favorite details were the photo charms on the bride’s bouquet and the beautiful stationary from Scriptura.
The wedding was held at St. Patrick’s Church in New Orleans. We only had about 10 minutes to get the formal photos done, which was quite a feat with such a large wedding party and we weren’t allowed to use the alter steps. 🙂 The reception was held at the New Orleans Museum of Art in City Park with music by the Top Cats and lots of dancing! Love working in big rooms with balconies.
But the best part of this wedding for me was getting to photograph such a fun family again! I photographed Susie’s brother Jeffrey’s wedding a few years ago and it was so much fun to document another important family event.
A special thank you to my Dad who stepped in as my lighting assistant/driver at the last min. He is truly the best father and a kick ass assistant as well! Also turns out he and the bride’s father had gone to high school together! So on top of the wedding, there was a mini reunion as well.
- Photographer- Kristy May and Victoria Pisarello
- Videographer -Vieux Carre
- Hair – Glow Hair and Beauty Bar
- Make-up – Glow Hair and Beauty Bar
- Music- Top Cats
- Transportation: Unique Transportation
- Robes: Etsy shop Silkandmore
- Photo Charms: Etsy
- Invites: Scriptura with calligraphy by Catherine Michaels
- Caterer -Joel Catering
- Cake -Pure Cake
- Ceremony – St. Patrick’s Church
- Reception – New Orleans Museum of Art
- Coordinator – Sapphire Events, Jack Kane
- Gown –Yvonne Lafleur
- Bride Shoes -Kate Spade
- Bridesmaid’s dresses – Individually selected by each bridesmaid
- Men’s Attire- Philip wore a Brooks Brothers tuxedo, the groomsmen wore tuxedos from Perlis
- Rings – Adlers
- Florist -Kim Star Wise