Here's to having fun and remembering it with generations to come
You want a way to remember your wedding, but you don’t want taking those photos to get in the way of experiencing the day itself. Outside of a brief couple and family portrait session, I won’t be asking you to pose because I’ll be doing my “under the radar documentary thing”. That said, often the best way to get photos of specific family and friends is to arrange it. We'll work together to make sure those VIPs make it into your gallery or way or another. After the wedding is over, I think the best way to enjoy the images is still in album form. Printing the images in an archival book allows them to be viewed easily by anyone and they just feel better in your hands than a computer.
At your service
- Quick response time - less than 24-hours during the week and 24-48 hours on weekends
- Mom's in good hands - I specialize in taking care of moms and grandmothers and getting them the photos they want so you don't have to deal with it! Telephone orders and album design, oh my!
- Silence isn't golden - I really want to get to know you and your family. Seriously. Bring that complex family tree and let’s do lunch
- We're in this together - No matter the weather, unexpected challenges, I'll be there with bells on- even in the rain
Elegantly present your memories
- Heirloom Albums by Queensberry - Custom classic designs you approve in archival albums meant to last generations
- You are flawless - Imperfections disappear with basic or advanced retouching so every image is the best it can be
- Love your walls - Real silver black and white prints and fine art prints available for ultimate longevity.
- Say Thank You - Gifts albums, prints, custom thank you cards and more
“Hard to express gratitude with something that is so meaningful, but because of your work the meaning of the day can be cherished and shared! You captured the joy and by way of the album it can be shared and remembered! Thank you!” — Sherri, mother of the bride, August 2015