As it is still cold here in New York, signs of Spring are a welcome sight! Jack and Adrienne's wedding in New Orleans is full of flowers, a ceremony in a rose garden and a cocktail hour in a botanic garden, as well as floral details in her shoes and even his socks, nothing could be more Spring! Getting ready was held at the Renaissance Arts Hotel. One of the bride's sisters gifted hankerchiefs of their late grandmother's monogrammed sheets. Not a dry eye in the room! The bridesmaids wore a different shade of blue or green and we took photos in City Park near the Parkview Terrace before the ceremony.
After the ceremony in the beautiful Rose Garden and a cocktail hour around the reflecting ponds of City Park's Botanic Garden, everyone secondlined to the Parkview Terrace. In usual New Orleans style, it was already in the mid 80s and quite humid but still comfortable enough to enjoy the terrace and a few cigars. Inside the venue everyone danced and dined on some of the most beautiful looking shrimp I ahve ever seen. (I love Gulf Shrimp!) As guests exited, they were treated to a take home bag of beignets from Morning Call, which is below the venue. Perfect late night snack for the ride home!
- Bride Dress: Watters
- Shoes: Manolo Blahnik
- Invitations: William Arthur (invitation)
- Hair and Make-up: Sean Gispert
- Favors: Beignets from Morning Call City Park
- Hotel: Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel - Marriott
- Ceremony: Rose Garden in New Orleans City Park
- Reception: Parkview Terrace in New Orleans City Park
- Flowers: Arbor House Floral
- Cake: Simply Sweet Shop
- DJ: Kevin with Omega Sound and Entertainment