Alexandra and Liam's wedding is one of those that I wish I could photograph again, and again! Between the gorgeous day, amazing vendors and venue and a fun loving, sweet couple, what more can you ask for?
There were also many lovely personal details, like the beautiful locket the bridesmaids gave Alexandra with a photo of her parents on their wedding day. Her bouquet was also wrapped with part of her mother's wedding dress. That was a lovely way to incorporate her mother's memory into the wedding day.
- Ceremony: Church of the Ressurection, Rye, NY
- Reception: Sleepy Hollow Country Club
- Coordinator: Kerri-Lynn Orsini-Mulhearn Stella Day Events
- Flowers: Banchet Flowers - Greenwich
- Cake: Lulu Cake Boutique
- Band: The Cafe Wha? Band
- Dress: Ramona Keveza
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Jenny Yoo for BHLDN
- Invitations, paper: Sandy Shannon at Roseville Designs
- Videography: Walt Blau - Generic Brand Human
- Second Photographer: Miho Aikawa